kentucky chinese american association

Chinese Teacher Certification Scholarship Applications

New for 2018

In conjunction the College of Arts and Sciences, the MATWL program is pleased to offer substantial financial support for U.S. students who are seeking teacher certification in Chinese.


Eligible applicants

·         must be an American citizen or permanent resident.

·         should have a BA in Chinese or related field

·         should have at least intermediate proficiency in Chinese.

Subscribe to RSS - kentucky chinese american association
Enter your linkblue username.
Enter your linkblue password.
Secure Login

This login is SSL protected