Office Hours: T 2:00-3:00 R 1:00-2:00 and by appointment
Universite de Provence: Laboratoire CNRS de Phonetique (Aix-en-Provence, France)
- Ph.D. in Linguistics (1988)
- DEA in Phonetics (1983)
Universite de Provence: Department of English (Aix-en-Provence)
- MA in English and Linguistics (1981)
- BA in English (1979)
Strasbourg Chamber of Commerce
- Training in Business and Economics Curriculum (2000)
American Council for the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)
- Oral Proficiency Interview Testing Certification (1989)
- LIN 517: First Language Acquisition
- MCL 553: Second Language Acquisition
- MCL 100: The World of Language
- FR 310: Phonetics and Phonology
- FR 307: French for Business and International Economics (FLIE-Foreign Language and International Economics)
- FR/LIN 612 : Linguistics - Le Français: Un dialecte qui a réussi
- FR 471G: Structure of Modern French
- FR 471G: De la traduction a l'interpretation
- FR 311: Introduction to Linguistics
- FR 410: Language in Performance
- TESL Program @ Framingham State University (Affiliated Faculty): Linguisitic Anthropology/Phonetics and Phonology/Language Methodology
- Executive Director of KFLC Conference (2014-2018 & 2019-2022)
- Director of the Foreign Language and International Economics/FLIE (appointed in 2018)
- Administrator of the Karen and Garland Dever Endowed Fellowship (2015 to present)
- Convener for French and Francophone Studies (2017-2019)
- Chair of the Educational Policy Committee (2014-2015)
- Director of Undergraduate Studies (2011-2013)
- Executive Director of KFLC Conference (2006-2008)
- Director of the Master of Arts in Teaching World Languages (MATWL 2005-2007)
- Director of Graduate Studies of the Master of Arts in Teaching World Languages (MATWL 2005-2007)
- Director of the French Language Program and TA training (1995-2003)
- Lire et Écrire: La composition par le texte (Textbook – 292 p.) - Canadian Scholars Press. Toronto: August 2017.
- Lire et Écrire: La composition par le texte (Student Workbook – 110 p.) - Canadian Scholars Press. Toronto: August 2017.
- Lire et Écrire: La composition par le texte (Instructor’s resource book – 130 p.)- Canadian Scholars Press. Toronto: August 2017.
- Embodied Performance: Design, Process, and Narrative (195 p.). Editor. Volume published by Inter-Disciplinary Press, Oxford, UK: 2016.
- Les trésors enterrés des Ga – L’art des cercueils au Ghana; Regula Tschumi: Benteli Verlags AG, Berne: 2010, 252 p. Co-translation from English to French of “The buried treasures of the Ga: Coffin art in Ghana; Regula Tschumi, (239 p.) 2008, Bern: Benteli.
- Échanges. First-year Text for French Immersion Programs (with A. Germain-Rutherford and H. Germain- Simoes); 434 p. Prentice-Hall 1997.
- Échanges: Student Activity Book (with A. Germain-Rutherford and H. Germain- Simoes); 100 p. Prentice-Hall 1997.
- C’est dans la Poche! French/English Self Instructional Software (Digital recordings and Manual) designed for the LooPhonic Audio System developed by the Japan Victor Corporation (JVC) – 396 p., June 1990, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL and Tokyo, Japan.
- Staging History: a Performative Experience in Embodied Performance: Design, Process, and Narrative - Volume published by Inter-Disciplinary Press, Oxford, UK. (2016)
- Language and the Brain: The Making of New Connections in College of Arts and Sciences Magazine, University of Kentucky (2005)
- Gender Predictability and Gender Acquisition (paper) - Hawaii International Conference on the Humanities, January 2003 (Published in the Conference Proceedings (2003) - Honolulu, Hawaii
- Perception of Attributes in Inanimate referents - Published in I.T.L. Review of Applied linguistics (Volume 111-112), 1996.
- Gender Differences in Language Learning Strategy in University-Level Introductory French Classes: A pilot Study (with Rebecca Oxford) in Faces in a Crowd: The individual Learner AAUSC Heinle & Heinle, 1995.