MCLLC Graduate Programs
- M.A. in Classics
- M.A. in French and Francophone Studies
- M.A. in German
- M.A. in Teaching English as a Second Language
- M.A. in Teaching World Languages
- Graduate Certificate in Latin Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language
The University Scholars Program offers particularly gifted and highly motivated students the opportunity of integrating their undergraduate and graduate courses of study in a single continuous program culminating in both a baccalaureate and a master's degree. The total number of hours for the combined program may be as many as 12 less than the total required for the bachelor's and the master's or doctoral degrees separately. The requirements for the bachelor's degree are unaffected.
Application to the program should be submitted at the end of the student's junior year, so that in the student's senior year advanced courses in Classics, French, or German count toward a Masters in those languages or toward the Masters of Teaching World Languages. More information on requirements and application instructions are found on this link: http://www.research.uky.edu/gs/prospectivestudents/admission_categories.html.
- M.A. in Diplomacy and International Commerce
- M.S. in Library Science
- M.A. in Linguistic Theory and Typology
- Graduate Certificate in International Education