- MA alumnus and UK History PhD publishes book
Seth Kendall, MA in Classis, PhD in History from UK and Associate Professor of History at Georgia Gwinnett College has published The Struggle for Roman Citizenship. Romans, Allies, and the Wars of 91-77 BCE. (Piscataway, NJ: Gorgias Press, 2013; ISBN 978-1-61143-487-3). You can read a review here from CJ-On-line.
- ΗΣΦ (Eta Sigma Phi) - Undergrad Classics Honorary (on Facebook)
- Suda On-Line project reaches completion
About Classics at the University of Kentucky
The Classics program offers an undergraduate major and minor in both the B.A. and B.S. degrees. We also contribute a significant component to the minor in Folklore and Mythology in the Department of Modern and Classical Languages, Literatures and Cultures. On the graduate level, the program offers an M.A. in Classics and an M.A. in Teaching Latin, through the Department’s Master of Arts in Teaching World Languages Program (MATWL). We are also home to the UK Institute for Latin Studies which offers a unique graduate level program featuring the use of active speaking to gain a superior command of Latin and a broad sweep through the entire tradition of Latin from antiquity to the present day.
Officers of the Department of Modern & Classical Languages, Literatures & Cultures are:
- MCLLC Chair -Jeanmarie Rouhier-Willoughby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MCLLC Associate Chair - Harald Höbusch (email@example.com)
- MCLLC Director of Undergraduate Studies - Jeff Rogers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MCLLC Director of Graduate Studies - Linda K. Worley (email@example.com)
1055 Patterson Office Tower
University of Kentucky
Lexington KY 40506-0027